Floyd County High School Camps
Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church's week long high school camp is the perfect chance for your high schoolers to get away from their busy schedules ' sports practice, summer reading, summer jobs, etc - let loose, and have some fun. High school camp is a great opportunity to meet new people, build on existing relationships, and have fun - all within the safety of a spiritual atmosphere.
Our camps are designed to create opportunities for spiritual, social, emotional, and physical growth. However, because Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church believes in having fun, we make sure there is plenty of free-time for students to go off and take part in other activities like sand volleyball, tubing, canoeing and kayaking, creative workshops, and much more. A typical day at the camp might look something like this...
- 8:15am - wake up
- 8:30am - breakfast
- 9:15-10:00am - optional morning workshops
- 11:00am-12:00pm - morning worship and teaching
- Free time till 6:00pm - perfect timing to visit the mud pit, play volleyball/basketball/kickball/soccer/any other sport you can imagine, go swimming, take a nap, or whatever else you might want to do
- 6:30pm - dinner
- 8:00pm - whenever night worship service
- 12:00am - lights out
- Do it all over again the next day!
That schedule, of course, is tentative. In any case, your students are guaranteed to have the week of their lives while mixing crazy, fun activities with spiritual growth. It will be a week they won't want to miss!
For more information on Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church's summer camp programs visit www.beacamper.com
, or contact us